Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Sarah Silverman Show Will Be Biggest Hit In '07!


Comedy Central recently aired the first episode of the Sarah Silverman Show. I thought it was freaking hilarious! Not to mention, behind my wife, she is the hottest woman on the planet! She even out ranks Janeana Garofalo, Stockard Channing, Carrie Fisher, and the chick that plays ‘Jordan’ on ‘Scrubs’ on my five list. (If you are wondering what the five list is please reference ‘Friends’. And please relax and watch some TV every once and awhile.)
But, enough about my fantasy of my wife leaving me for a Jamaican masseur named Leroy, then meeting Sarah Silverman in a comedy club where she falls madly in love with me and we run off to the Bahamas and marry. Oh shit! I am rambling.
So, you want a prediction? I predict the Sarah Silverman Show will be a hit for Comedy Central while the naked Trucker and T-bone show will crash faster than a stock car driven by a drunk chimp. (Just a little T-boneque humor.)
Why will Silverman’s show be a hit? Plain and simple, it is fresh, edgy, sure you can argue that it is just a rehash of the mouthy, sassy chick, but Sarah is different, she is a ‘real’ bitch. She actually says rude shit in an unapologetic way. She does not care and she does not fall back on the stereotypical ‘man hater’ laughs.
So, I predict (hope) the show does well and Silverman has a run like Comedy Central’s anchor show ‘South Park’. And if doesn’t Sarah can always crash at my place. (Just kidding! Well…)

1 comment:

Brunhilda said...

Well, I can tell by your taste in ladies you are not the usual man, indeed. Well, done! I'll have to check that show out.