Thursday, February 8, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith---Likely Cardiomyopahty


Anne Nicole is dead! Too bad, she was a nice looking woman. A bit of an imbecile but she was nice to look at. I have predicted a string of Celebrity Deaths on this blog---thankfully, Anna Nicole Smith was not one of the actresses I listed.
In the days and weeks that this woman’s life will be scrutinized by the tabloid press I am certain there will be speculation as to the cause of death.
However, I got this one, here and now, she had a fever correct, a baby in September of last year, so here goes---viral cardiomyopathy exacerbated by narcotics, alcohol, and those lousy weight loss supplements. Bet you a dollar to a donut I am right. Stay tuned, non believers!
May she find in death the peace she never had in life.

No comments: