Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hello Ms. Dubois....

I have taken down the uncopyrighted pictures of Ms. Dubois at the bequest of no one but after seeing recurring traffic from Phoenix, it is a safe bet Ms. Dubois is likely surfing the blogs looking for skeptics to attack much in the same way she has James Randi.
Is the problem that skeptics bring attention to her absurd claims or is it that you are not making enough cash from your seminars and books and the royalty checks from NBC and you are looking for someone to sue?
Well, know this if you come after me, Ms. Dubois, you will only serve to popularize my site, and thereby my message that you and your ilk are full of crap and should be held civilly and criminally liable for your claims.
If all I am is ‘unintelligent’ and ‘irritating’ as you have called James Randi then you should be able to continue hocking your psyche nonsense with no problems. However, if I have struck a raw nerve then perhaps we should talk in an open forum where the public can decide who is worth listening to.
By all means feel free to email me.

No comments: