Saturday, January 27, 2007

Slow Week!


This week in predictions has been slow. I have thought about how I would like to focus my energy. Politics and world events kept popping up. So, I have a new prediction. One so dire many will call me mad others will say no shit, Chewbacca. I see war with Iran beginning in the next three months, probably sometime in April when the last of the carrier groups are in place in the Persian Gulf.
The scenario will start something like this, intelligence will trickle out to the press that Iran has struck a deal with the proverbial devil, North Korea, and that they are closer to the bomb than once believed. A terrorist attack in Europe or perhaps the U.S. will divert our attention for a moment and as the hours and days after the attack pass, it will be discovered that Iran was behind the attack.
The White House will use this information to justify the unilateral move to attack Iran and within days of this Gulf of Tonkin like ruse America will be fighting a war on three fronts. Here is where things get murky, will the U.S. win? Will the terrorists in the U.S. hit us with backpack nukes? No way to see. Let’s hope not!

No comments: